What is internet and who is its owner?
The Internet network is called the Internet. Here all networks are connected with each other. Now whatever device you use, if you are reading, you are able to read it using internet only. For a lot of things, we have to use the internet.
Have you ever wondered what the internet is and who is the owner of the internet or what are its advantages and disadvantages? If you speak the truth then today’s world will not even be able to do it for a moment. From home to outside, everywhere you will find internet in some form of this. Knowledge about what we use so much is very important.
Before I let you know what is the meaning of internet, before that I want to tell you a few things. In today’s world, people can not eat without electricity, they can not eat without food, but without internet, they can not be at all.
Well, you might be thinking, it is a matter of saying, but this is the truth for nowadays people of today, whom they see in the same mobile. If you are asking what he is doing then he will say “Internet”, then the answer to this question will be given to you, what the internet is and along with it will provide some more information. Keep reading this article from my Internet about what you think. When the article ends, you will have increased the reserves of knowledge. We claim it.
What is internet
Internet is the network of very large network of the world. It is a global computer network that provides many types of information and communication facilities.
This is actually a huge network of interconnected network, and together they use standardized communication protocols to stay connected with each other.
This network is called media or transmission media in the language of internet. Well, let me give you some information and this trap is a kind of wire, in which information and data roam around the world. This data can be anything from “text, image, mp3, video” to all the other, searching for text, image, MP3, video on Internet.
In the net, data and information, routers and servers are known, Router and Server only attach all the computers in the world, when a message goes from one computer to another computer then a protocol works, which is called IP (Internet Protocol), Protocol means “Internet rules that are written in programming”.
Internet full form
The full form of internet is Interconnected Network. Which is actually a very large network of all Web Servers Worldwide. Therefore it is also called World Wide Web or simply the Web in many places.
This network includes many private and public organizations, schools and colleges, research centers, hospitals as well as many servers throughout the world.
Internet is a collection of interconnected networks, i.e. network of networks It is made up of many interconnected gateways and routers connected to each other throughout the world.
Who searched the internet
The invention of internet was not the case with just one person. There was a need for many Scientist and Engineers to create this. At the time of COLD WAR in 1957, America founded the Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA), which aims to create such a technology, to connect one computer to another computer.
In 1969, this agency founded ARPANET. So that any computer could be connected to any computer.
By the year 1980, his name became Internet. Vinton Cerf and Robert Kahn invented the TCP / IP protocol in the 1970s, and in 1972, Ray Tomlinson first introduced Email Network.
When did the internet start?
Internet started on January 1, 1983. When ARPANET adopted TCP / IP on January 1, 1983, and after that the researchers began to assemble them. At that time it was called “network of networks”, later in modern times it is known as Internet.
When did internet start in India?
In India, internet service was publicly made available on 14 August 1995 when it was launched by state-owned Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited (VSNL).
Definition of internet
Internet is actually a global wide area network that connects computer systems around the world. It has many high-bandwidth data lines called “backbone” of Internet. These lines are connected with major Internet hubs which distribute data to other locations, such as web servers and ISPs.
If you have to connect with Internet then you have access to an Internet service provider (ISP), which acts as a middleman between you and the Internet.
Most ISPs provide broadband Internet access via a cable, DSL, or fiber connection. When you are connected to the Internet via a public Wi-Fi signal, the Wi-Fi router is also connected here with an ISP to provide you the Internet.
Similarly, cellular data towers also have to be connected to one of the internet service providers, to provide connected access to internet devices.
Features of the Internet
Now let us know about the details of Internet, which is very important to know.
World Wide Web(www)
1. World wide web is a part of the Internet, which supports hypertext documents, this allows users to view and navigate different types of data.
2. There is one such webpage that is encoded with hypertext markup language (HTML) tags.
3. HTML allows designers to link together via hyperlinks.
4. Every webpage has an address, which is called uniform resource locator (URL).
1. Electronic mail (e-mail) is one of the most popular reasons why people use internet.
2. To create, send, and receive E-Mail Messages you must have an e-mail program and an account with a domain name in an Internet mail server.
3. To use E-mail, it is very important for a user to have an e-mail address, which you can create in your user name e-mail. As if you want to create your account in Gmail then you can make it like email@example.com. Here you have to choose the username little uniquely which is not already available.
1. An Internet-based Service is a news, which contains many newsgroups.
2. Every newsgroup hosts discussions in a specific topic. There are different Newsgroups on all topics.
1. Telnet is a special service that allows you to access a computer and access the contents of another computer with the help of a telnet host.
2. A telnet program creates a “Window” host on which you can access files, issue commands, and exchange data.
3. Telnet is widely used by libraries so that it allows visitors to view information, search articles, etc.
File transfer protocol(FTP)
1. File Transfer protocol (FTP) is an internet tool that is used to copy files from one computer to another.
2. Using a special FTP program or a web browser, you can log in to an ETP host computer, copy over files over the internet and your computer’s files.
3. FTP is very handy to find and copy software files, you can do the same with articles and other types of data types. Universities and software companies use FTP servers to allow visitors to access data.
Internet Relay chat (IRC)
1. Internet Relay Chat (IRC) is a service that allows users to communicate with each other in real-time also by typing text in a special window.
1. Like news, the IRC is also “channel” for every second and everyone is dedicated to one subject or user group.
3. You can use a special IRC program to participate in this chat room discussion but most chat rooms are set up in the website itself, which enables visitors to directly from your browser window to chat